Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 16 February 2012

Winners of Whiff of Joy Candy.

Hi everyone. Well as promised I'm back with the winners of the Whiff of Joy candy. It wasn't difficult as there weren't many of you who wanted it. So here are the lucky people.

Numbers 3, 8 & 10. So if Bettina L, MagsB and Trish at Time to share email me with their details I'll get the stamps posted out to them ASAP.

Thanks for joining in and I'll post some more candy soon.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, just noticed that I am one of your very lucky winners. I am so chuffed to bits. Thank you so much. Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My congrats to the winners too, Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh did I win too?? I have to be on a lucky strike;) I'll get in touch right away;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, thank you!! And many congratulations to Bettina L and Time-to-share, too!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you got my email. I could just find one here, and am hoping that one is correct:) xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.