Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 1 February 2012

Floral Frenzy at Penny Black.

Hi everyone, I don't usually post in the evening but since I've got a card made at last this week I thought I'd just show it now in case I've got something else made tomorrow. I've not been very productive since the laptop scare last week. Not sure why though I have done some knitting and made some more communion token cards. 

I couldn't resist using one of my favourite Penny Black stamps when I saw that their challenge was Floral Frenzy.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black - Poppies.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- Marianne Design.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers :- retro punches.
Glamour Dust, Sakura clear, glitter gel pen, pearls, gems and ribbon.

Challenges :-
Dream Valley :- Animals.
Hot Shot Craft :- Flowers.
Papertake Weekly :- Sketch.
Penny Black :- Floral Frenzy.
Secret Crafter :- Ribbon.
Simon Says Stamp :- Animal Antics.

Think I'll go and have a coffee now and try to get to bed earlier than usual. Catch up with you all tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. gorgeous card kat and great image for a floral frenzy...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Kat, you've fairly got the floral frenzy look going on here, love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card Kat and I love the pretty colours. Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley!
    Clairexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. a gorgeous creation and lovely use of the ribbon, thank you so much for sharing your lovely work with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card Kat
    Thank you for joining us at Hotshot Craft for our flowers challenge

    hugs Sarah x

    p.s. Have you joined our list of followers?

    ReplyDelete
  6. a sweet card Kat, and such pretty colours - I love pink and green together.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Kat such a sweet image. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Kat,
    What a sweet card, it looks so pretty. Thanks for joining us at Secret Crafter's Saturday Challenge this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Been having a quick peek through your cards and love everyone of them, they are gorgeous, dunno how i ended up here but i am glad i did, love this penny black image, and the colours are perfect, i have saved a link to your blog in my favourites list and will be visitng often. Hope you are having a great week Lou x
    http://handmadebylou-lou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a pretty card Kat!
    Thanks for joining us at the Penny Black Saturday Challenge & Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.