Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 17 February 2012

Penny Black 188 Love and Kisses.

Hi everyone, just a quick post with my entry for the Penny Black challenge. I couldn't resist entering with this lovely image.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Pearls, ribbon, MS heart punch, Sizzix die cut hearts.

I'm also entering the following challenges :-
Crafting When We Can :- Valentine/Love.
Crafty Cardmakers :- Monochrome.
Crafty Creations :- Warm and cuddly teddy bears.
Truly Scrumptious :- All Creatures Great and Small.
Paperplay :- Critters.

Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks for looking.

10 comments:

  1. Lovely card Kat such a cute image. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. super cute card kat...thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Kat this is one super cute card,Hun beautiful detail hugs Cherylxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat, this is just adorable! Luv Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can see why you couldn't resist this image - so cute. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Cardmakers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card! Love the Different hearts as accents . Thanks for sharing with our Crafting When We Can Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute little bear! I'd love to receive this basket for valentine's day!! Thanks so much for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aw, this is so sweet!

    Thanks for joining the Monochrome Magic challenge at Crafty Cardmakers.

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very cute card Kat, love the papers you chose and what a beautiful little image, it could be used for all sorts of occasions.

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful work with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a lovely card! Great design,that image is very cute. Thanks for playing with us this week at Paper Play Challenge blog, hope to see you every week. hugs, Frances.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.