Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 29 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss 32 Wings.

Good morning everyone and it's time for another challenge from Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like to see wings somewhere on your card or layout.

So who else could I use but this lovely Gorjuss Girl? One of my favourite stamps!


I used:-
Image :-Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellies.
DP :- Papermania Rose Garden.
Colouring :- Promarkers plus Sakura clear glitter gel pen and Spica glitter gel pen.
Flowers :- Hero Arts.
Pearls and green rhinestones :- Hobby House.
Card candy :- Craftwork Cards
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
I'm also going to enter one or two challenges :-
Truly Scrumptious :- Sketch and embossing.
Crafty Creations :- Favourite stamp.
Quixotic :- Embossing.
Charisma :- Circles.
Creative Card Crew :- Pink and green.
Passion for Promarkers :- Anything goes.
Hope you can join us this week. Looking forward to seeing your lovely cards again if you can find time please pop over to see what my talented teamies have made. I have a small candy if you want to enter for that the post should be at the top of my blog.
Enjoy your weekend. I will, we're going to visit my daughter and her family. I haven't seen Poppy and Oliver for ages so I've got my camera ready to go lol!
Kat xx

15 comments:

  1. such a pretty card Kat and I love the touch of sparkle. enjoy your weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder this is one of your favourite images, Kat! She is lovely! Your papers are gorgeous, fabulous layout too and I love the delicate glitter! Have a great weekend with your daughter! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is so pretty and I think this is one of my favourites too!!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend!!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card Kat, she's one of my favourites too. Fab papers too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. Love the image and your colouring is fab. Thanks for joining in with our anniversary challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh so pretty Kat, such a pretty gorgeous girly card...thanks for joining in with the Truly Scrumptious challenge
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey chick..gorjuss work ;-)..thanks for joining in the fun at PFP this week..and good luck!!..Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful - love the pastel colours!! Thanks for joining in the celebrations at PFP this week and best of luck! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  10. So pretty!! Thanks for sharing this sweet card with us at Crafty Creations!
    smiles,Deena

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty card Kat. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty...she is totally gorjuss!! Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Creations! bx

    ReplyDelete
  13. gorgeous card
    thanks for playing along at Charisma this week
    Allisonx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a lovely card! Thank you for joining Quixotic Challenge #27! Hugs, Sem x

    ReplyDelete
  15. So pretty! I just adore that image...so sweet! Thanks for sharing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.