Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 5 May 2010

Sugar Bowl 34.

Hello everyone just a quick post with my entry for the Sugar Bowl challenge. Late as usual lol! But I have an excuse as after all the decorating at the weekend and on Monday this is the first chance I've had to do anything. I've managed to catch up with my DT work so hopefully tomorrow I can do a lot of crafting. But....and there's always a but isn't there? My younger daughter went to her sister's on Monday and came back with the dog on Tuesday as they are going on holiday. She's a great dog but a bit nutty. She's a yellow Lab and she gets on fine with my Lab. Unfortunately she has a bit of a health problem and has to have Hills dog food which is pretty expensive. Not even just the normal food but one from their range of prescription foods. Catriona ordered it last Wednesday and expected to get it on Thursday. Needless to say it came today and she is 2-3 hours drive away. So I had to phone our vet's and ask them to order it and I'll need to go and get it tomorrow. So I hope I can just go in there and straight back. I may nip in to Tesco as Kath has a great idea for storing clear stamps in folders which I might be able to get in my local store. I should have some of my university folders but I don't know where!!

Any way enough waffle. Sorry about the quality of the photo it looks a bit pale. Not easy to get a decent picture at night.

I used:-

DP :- Papermania rose garden.

Image :- Birthday Maggie.

Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.

Colouring :- Promarkers, Sakura clear glitter gel pen and clear gel pen (shiny shoes).

Flowers punched with EK Success retro punches.

Pearls from stash.

That's it then, not a lot to it and probably not one of my best. Not sure I've done justice to Tiet's lovely sketch with all it's layers. Hopefully I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards. There are a few challenges I'd like to enter before I have to think about more decorating lol!!

Kat xx

8 comments:

  1. Hi Kat
    your card is so sweet. In fact I think it is very feminine. You have used some lovely papers and soft colours
    Love sarah XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I think it's lovely Kat! The papers are gorgeous, so very pretty. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely, Kat! A very sweet image, lovely colours and I love the papers you have used! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a pretty card Kat. The papers are beautiful.
    I saw Kath's storage too, it looks very useful!
    I hope you get lots of time to craft.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Kat, love the soft colours and Maggie is really cute (think I'm falling in love with her all over again), brilliant card. And best of luck with the dogs! Sxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, sweet card.
    Luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  7. very sweet! love the combo of papers and her sparkly shoes! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous card Kat and I think its an excellent photo especially considering it was taken at night...love the colours
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.