Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 9 August 2009

Passion for Promarkers 11

Good evening everyone. I've managed to make another card this afternoon. This one uses the lovely sketch from Passion for Promarkers. I've used a favourite stamp, Tilda with heart dress. I coloured Tilda with my Promarkers and stickled her wings. I used a label nestie, which is a nice shape, for my image. The papers are from American Crafts. I used punches and a round nestie to make the flowers from the papers. I distressed the edges and rolled them a little. Each one is finished with a small brad. The idea was to make flowers that are round like the flowers in the DP. The sentiment is from Penny Black.
Not sure I like this card! I like the one I posted earlier better I think. I spent a lot of time looking for paper that would be suitable for a child's card. And I have loads of papers lol. I think I need to get some more for children's cards. I have plenty of papers suitable for baby cards or any other cards. Hey any excuse! I found myself on the Charmed Cards and Crafts website this afternoon after finding an email about new stock. They have lots of Basic Grey that I "need" among other things. Think I should go and do my Tesco order just now and then my ironing. Lovely!!!

Thanks for looking and please feel free to tell my what you think about this card.

Kat x

8 comments:

  1. a lovely card Kat i love the flowers and your colouring is perfect, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, what a gorgeous card. Love the image and the papers are perfect. Your flowers are stunning. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x
    ps - thanks for linking my blog candy and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Kat. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for trying my sketch and joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. fab card, love your lollipop flowers
    thanks for joining us this week on PfP and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat,

    Another lovely card,I like the paper's you used and the Lollipop flowers,

    A tip I learned is to do some shading around my images,if you look at some of the card's by other crafter's they do this a lot,It bring's the image to life.

    I use a very pale grey copic marker.
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a gorgeous card and a great take on the sketch. Thanks for joining us at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely Kat. I especially like how you have created lollipop flowers to echo the flowers on the DP. The image is so cute and coloured beautifully.
    Have a great day.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the colours of this one, so pretty, I like the way you made the flowers!!
    I have left something on my blog for you,
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.