Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 27 August 2009

A few challenges.


Good evening everyone, here are a couple of cards I made for a few challenges. The one above has been made using the great sketch from Just Magnolia. I coloured one of my favourite Tildas with Promarkers using the colours for Passion for Promarkers. It also contains circles to fit the ABC challenge. I used nesties for cutting shapes as usual. I used my new retro flower punches by EK success and added a brad. The colours for PfP are lilac, lavender. amethyst and aubergine and it might not look like it from the photo but I used all 4 in this card!! I also stickled her wing though it might not be obvious lol. The DP is from Basic Grey and I added some jewels from my stash.


The second flower was made using the lovely sketch from Friday Sketchers. I coloured the Forever Friends image with Promarkers. The DP I used is from MME and Basic Grey. The Prima flowers are from my stash and I added brads and spacers from my stash. I also added a cute little pram charm and a ribbon from my stash. This card also fits the Stamping for the weekend challenge to use pink and grey and the Cute Card Thursday challenge for New Beginnings. Nesties have been used for this card too as usual.


This is all I've made today due to the fact that I spent a while footering - Scottish friends will understand this! - to explain to others - I was dithering about what papers to use !! I also have to admit to messing around going round blogs this morning.


Hope you like, feel free to tell me if you don't!


Kat x

Friday morning - I changed the first photo as it did not show the shading on the dress or the stickles. Not sure it is much better - but I tried!

26 comments:

  1. ooh...both of your cards are so sweet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards, Kat:O) Love the cute Forever Friends image, and you have coloured i wonderfully. Gorgeous papers, and the flowers are stunning. Love the cute charm.
    Thank you for taking part in this week's SFTW challenge, good luck!
    Nancy;O)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such fabulous cards Kat. Love the images you've used and the colouring also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them both, the colours are so pretty!! Not a very productive week for me, I think its the end of the holidays, waiting for back to school!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat, what gorgeous cards. I love the purple card as the image is adorable but the baby card is so sweet too. Thanks for entering your purple card over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Two gorgeous cards, thanks for joining in with us at PFP this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty! Love your choice of papers and colours. Thanks so much for joining us this week. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hiya Kat, wow!!! two beauties, both with such lovely papers and layouts. I love the lil pram charm, what a cutie card. Thank you for joining us with this weeks SFTW challenge, good luck and hopefully you'll be able to join in with many more xx vicki xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Kat, love the layout and all the flowers around the Forever Friends image, it frames it so nicely, and the charm is a nice touch. Thank you for joining us this week at Stampin' for the Weekend, good luck and I hope you will continue to join in on our weekly challenges.
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards Kat love the gorgeous Tilda in purple, thank you for joining us at PFP this week Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  11. yup I spend a fair bit of time footering myself lol
    gorgeous cards Kat
    thanks for joining us again on PfP this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous cards!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge this week!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous cards! I love the cute image and the flowers. The charm is adorable.
    Thank you for joining us at SFTW and good luck! :)
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful cards. I just love the one with the little baby. I love that layout with all the flowers! Nice work!
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely cards Kat - your Tilda one is beautiful, love the colours & your baby one is so cute! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fabulous cards. Thanks for playing along with us this week at PFP.

    Hugs,
    Caryn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great Card! ( I used the Frid. sketchers for my card too!:)
    Amy Leggate

    ReplyDelete
  18. fantastic

    thanks for joining us this week on ABC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hi Kat, two very beautiful cards. I love the gorgeous papers and you have coloured the images beautifully.
    Have a lovely weekend.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi kat what a lovely card and fab colouring too, thanks for joining us at pfp this week
    hugs
    helen x

    ReplyDelete
  21. #Cute card

    thanks for joining us on ABC

    Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Two gorgeous cards, love the FF's one, very pretty x

    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  23. gorgeous cards!!

    P.S, I got to visit millies momments, during my weekend away!! fab little shop I baught some gorgeous bo bunny papers..as it was the opening day we got a free cup of tea and piece of cake!! kept hubby happy!! poor guy sat in a room full of women! so thanks for letting me know about the shop, it was fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Two gorgeous cards and great colour combos on both.Love both images too.

    Glenda

    ReplyDelete
  25. Great cards!! Thanks for joining in with us on Cute Card Thursday. Lol Lynn ♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.