Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 31 May 2014

Totally Gorjuss Challenge 238 - Stitching.

Good morning everyone. I'm hoping for another sunny day like Thursday and Friday!

This week at Totally Gorjuss we'd like to see some stitching on your card. This can be real stitching or faux stitching like mine.

I needed to make a card for a friend's grandson who's just become a "big brother." I love this cute image. I also have a "big sister" stamp.


I used :-
Image ;- Funky Kits.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts and Stampin' Up!
Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.

I quite like how it's turned out, nice and simple for a wee boy.

I'm at work this morning as usual. At least back to normal now after a few weeks of freedom. And yes I'd be lying if I said I was pleased to be back at work. I've really enjoyed being at home and I never got bored! I maybe haven't managed to make many cards or do much blogging but I have done a lot of knitting and crocheting. I'm knitting a summer top just now (as well as crocheting 2 blankets) and I've remembered how much I hate using a circular needle!

We're going to the theatre tonight to see Dial M for Murder so I'm looking forward to that. We haven't been to the theatre for ages but the email offering £10 off was a nice incentive!

Catch you all later. Thanks for looking.

Kat xx

4 comments:

  1. oh you are right hun this is one super cute image,love it,such a beautiful,design too hun,have a lovely time tonight hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really sweet card! Love it, hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat hope you enjoyed the theatre?
    Great LIS card, I too love this style just now. Sorry to hear you are back at work but that really is a good thing, isn't it? Boo! Less crafting time,

    Take care and don't be working too hard.

    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cute Kat! What a lovely idea too! I'm back at work too after having half term off...didn't get much crafting done though due to having the little man around! :/ Enjoy SU! shopping btw! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.