Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 8 November 2013

Oops I forgot to show you these..........!!

I've been so busy this week I forgot to show you the other Halloween card and the boxes of Halloween sweeties I made for Poppy and Oliver!






Images :- all from Penny Black.
Boxes :- Cricut - Bags, Tags, Boxes and More.
Ribbon in orange and black.
Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Washi Tape :- Stampin' Up!
Colouring :- Promarkers.

I don't know if they liked the cards and boxes but I'm pretty sure they liked the choccies!

I'm hoping that this new mobile broadband is going to be a success. So far it's working pretty well, sometimes even better than my previous supplier. I've got a couple of other cards to show you when I've got a minute to blog them.

Thanks for looking and I'd love to hear from you if you've got a minute to spare.

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. I love the images on your fabulous card.Your sweet boxes look great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're fab Kat, I'm sure Poppy and Oliver will have loved them :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card and treat boxes are gorgeous. I am sure Poppy and Oliver loved them.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.