Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 9 October 2012

Oh Christmas Tree........

Are you getting fed up with my Christmas cards yet? I'm just quietly working away at them and trying to make a few every week. I hope you aren't finding these ones this week too samey! I'm still trying to use some of my LOTV cute squares. I found a card this evening that I must have started when my friend was crafting with me last Wednesday. So I finished it just now before it got lost again!

This is another of Saturday's cards.


I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
Sentiment and Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Martha Stewart snowflake punches.
Glamour Dust and ribbon.

I'm really quite into cards with a  white embossed background this year. Pity really since I've got some lovely Christmas papers. I've got some nice background stamps too so I must make more effort to use them too.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later after work.

6 comments:

  1. Oh I do love this one Kat, you've given it a real crispy frosty feel.

    And no I'm not fed up seeing you Crimbo cards because it reminds me every time I need to make some.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not at all fed up with your cards hun, they are always so lovely, and this one is no exception! Hugs Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Brenda.. It has a wonderfully frosty feel to it, perfect for the gorgeous image.. I love the embossed backgrounds too. They look sooo effective

    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another cute image Kat and you are fairly beavering away with those Christmas cards. Enjoy!
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card and so cute image.
    Well done getting them done Kat.
    Hugs Sue

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card hun. Love these cute squares, I've got lots of them that I should be using up! Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.