Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 6 May 2012

Oh no!!!

My last post just vanished!! I was going to add some challenges and when I went to the edit screen it was blank so I decided to just not bother. Then I went back to my blog and the post was empty. There was writing and a photo there.......honest! Well I can't sort it till I get my laptop back so I have to leave it. Thanks blogger. Don't you just love blogger..... Not! Hope everyone's enjoying this bank holiday.....weather permitting of course! Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kat

    This happened to me too! Damn you Blogger!!!!! I was lucky enough to have saved a separate draft - phew!

    Toodles

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.