Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 10 September 2011

Totally Gorjuss 97 - Manly.

Good morning everyone I hope you can join us over at Totally Gorjuss for a great challenge. I know most of us hate doing male cards but that's what we'd like you to make this week. It's not as bad as it sounds.....honest! You could make a card for a little boy or one for a new baby boy. How does that sound? Not so bad is it?

So here's my card and if you pop over to Totally Gorjuss my teamies have some lovely cards to inspire you. And of course you might want to know who's sponsoring us this week lol! Well this week Crafters' Companion are offering £10 to spend in their store to our lucky winner.

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
DP :- MME - Everyday Flair.
Sentiment & Card Candi - Craftwork Cards.
Ribbon, Nesties.
I'm entering the following challenges :-
Papertake Weekly :- Anything Goes.
Crafting When We Can :- Anything Goes.

I'm not sure what happened to my time this week! I've made 4 cards and not blogged a single one except this one. I made one to enter the Penny Black challenge plus 2 other challenges and never got round to blogging the card! I've still got one for House Mouse if I can get round to blogging it in time!! Plus yet another Christmas card.

I've got the day off today so I'm off out this morning so I'll try to catch up later!

Enjoy your weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Kat this is stunning!!! Loveing the design and the papers hon..
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fab Kat and perfect for those difficult male cards. Love it

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh wow fab card, love the layout, thanks for playing alone with our first challenge at CRAFT WHEN WE CAN, come back soon, x carol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Males! Hard going at anytime Kat lol!! Fab card, love these images and also love the checked paper. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. I love the diagonal cut papers in the background. I am going to have to do that. Thanks for playing with us at Crafting When Wen Can!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card Kat. I like the manly feel to it, and the papers and embellies compliment the image.
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafting When We Can Challenges. Hugs, Ang x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.