Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 14 May 2011

Totally Gorjuss 80 Not Square.

Good morning everything. I hope Mr Blogger is behaving himself again! It's time for another challenge over at Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like you to make a card which is not square. That's not too difficult is it? I mean if I can do it anyone can.


I used :-
Cuttlebug embossing folder :- Swiss Dots.
Cuttlebug cut and emboss folder :- Hearts.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Promarkers.
Card Blank cut out with a Go Kreate die.

I made this card for my husband for our anniversary which was yesterday (13th) I'd like to enter it in the Totally Papercrafts challenge which is anniversaries.
I've found some more challenges :-
Crafty Creations :- Anything Goes.
Papertake Weekly :- Fancy a punch?

Since Mr Blogger has been a bit temperamental, to say the least, I think I'll keep this post short.

By the way scroll down if you want to check out my birthday candy.


11 comments:

  1. oh hun this is simply stunning oh really beautiuful hun that embossing is just so effective making one,gorgeous card hugs cheryl xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kat, love those shaped cards just a change from square love the embossing especially on the hearts. Well done. Aud

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh so pretty! I love the shape. Congratulations on your Anniversary! I haven't used the Go Kreate die's. Are they any good?
    love Teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card...that card blank is absolutely gorgeous. I presume you need a Grand Calibur to use the Go Create die?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous elegant card Kat, great shape. Hope you had a lovely day on your anniversary :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi ya
    a totally gorgeous card, luv the pretty design, very classy,thank you for joining us at Totally Papers this week, hope to see you next time,sue.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Kat...Very elegant love the embossing...Hope you had a lovely day yesterday...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  8. such an elegant card. The embossing is fantastic! Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations for our anything goes challenge. :-) Amy

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous card Kat love the embossing thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card - fab embossing and the hint of blue is perfect.
    Thanks for joining our 'Anniversary' challenge at Totally Papercrafts.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. such a gorgeous and elegant card! I love all the embossing!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.