Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 1 August 2009

Quick Post


Apologies for the poor quality of my photos. Yesterday was lovely but today is not and I need to post now as I have to go to work and then go to my daughter's. So no chance to try later. I watercoloured the lovely Gorjuss Girl from Sugar Nellies. The papers are Hint of Pink which I love. I also used Core'dinations Black Magic which I embossed and distressed to make a little pocket for an invitation. I made a little label for an invitation with the Cuttlebug. Flowers were punched out of matching card. Ribbon and brads from my stash.

Have a nice weekend, see you Monday.

Kat x

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kat, your DPs and image are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at SSC.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. just gorgeous! Love this colour combo. have a good time at your daughters.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful card!
    Thanks so much for joining us at SSC this week! Hope to see you next week - Good Luck!
    --x Dee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card and love the colors you've chosen...


    I'm so glad you could join us this week at the Stamptacular Sunday Challenge!

    Pleasantly,

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super combination of color! I enjoy the way the flowers stand out in the paper and how the embellishments work well together as well. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This card is absolutley GORGEOUS! I love the colors you've used and the image is just darling!

    I'm so glad you were able to play along with us at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us for some more challenge fun soon!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.