Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 4 August 2009

Creatalicious Challenges


This is the card I made for the Bizzy Becs Creatalicious Challenges DT call. I watercoloured the lovely Tilda with heart dress and stickled her wings. The papers are the gorgeous wild raspberry from K & Co. Flowers and jewels are from my stash. I'm sure everyone else's cards for the DT call will be much nicer than mine but I've never tried for a DT before so nothing ventured!!
I've been skiving - after no housework for a week I should probbably have been doing more housework but hey there is always something more interesting to do LOL. I have actually done quite a lot of hoovering and dusting and sweeping. My chocloate Lab is casting and she is a big dog so she has a lot of hair to cast. Must get my husband to brush her. He is so good at it and she likes him to brush her. I am going to do some ironing now before I go to work, then I can do some more crafting this evening.
Kat x

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, Really great card! just soo sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW, this is gorgeous.. I love the colour combo.. Great take on the sketch.. Thanks for your entry to the Creatalicious DT Call.. Bec xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, I love these cards, good luck with the dt you never know
    I have lost my mojo today and I hate it when that happens as I feel like I have wasted the day,I have a card on the table thats just not workin at all
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a really pretty card, lovely colours, good luck!!
    hugs Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Housework shmousework that's what I say !
    And that's a lovely yummy card too ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous,beautiful papers and image......fabulous take on the sketch!!! Thanks for entering the Creatalicious DT challenge.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.