Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 20 June 2009

Sugar Nellies Blog Hop.

I've just finished the Sugar Nellies blog hop and I'm exhausted! I couldn't do it yesterday because of work in the afternoon and my WRI car treasure hunt in the evening. We had a successful evening with 28 cars and lots of people. I'm the treasurer so I was very happy with the end result. Stopped me from doing any cardmaking tho! Need to do a quick Fathers' Day card for my husband - think I may have left it a little late! Nothing new there then. Had a lovely visit to Jacqui's shop Just Create at Alford and came home with some lovely goodies. Need to do something useful now like make that card.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, glad you enjoyed the Sugar Nellie Blog hop, and how fab is Simply Create in Alford, Sugar Nellies are so addictive, just ask my husband, lol, glad you've taken the plunge and started blog hopping around the world.
    Where do you stay, we're actually in Ellon, i notice you are just outside, so being noisey??
    Looking forward to seeing what you come up with on your blog.
    Fiona xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Kathryn are your the very same kathryn that used to go to class at Recollections?? Well if so I know ya. I'm Karen's chum Michelle. Great to see ya in blogging land but watch out it's very very addictive LOL. I am on here any change I can get much to the ipset of hubby LOL

    Good luck in my micro candy draw.
    Huggles
    Michelle
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.