Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 25 June 2009

Sugar Bowl Challenge

This is my first attempt at a challenge for The Sugar Bowl, using Lilian's lovely sketch. I stamped and water coloured Flower Girl, one of my favourite Gorjuss Girls. I didn't have any "kraft" so I have used browns in the card. I chalked round the edges of the image with green and used a scalloped long rectangular Nestability to cut out a brown mat for it. The papers are Basic Grey Motifica. I made the flower using the papers and brown card. The ribbon and brad are from my stash.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card and such great colours. Love the image and the flower is fantastic!! Thanks for joining us this week in the Sugar Bowl!
    Hugs Judy xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just lovely and great mix of colors. Your coloring of the sweet image is just beautiful! Thanks for joining the Sugar Bowl and hope to see you in the next one too! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card! I love the cute image and your colouring is wonderful. The flower is beautiful.
    Vanja

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very small, so how come you know Linda> Just me being noisy, if you don't ask you might never get told..

    ReplyDelete
  5. well done on your first sugar bowl challange. Love the slightly distressed style of this card. really sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow such a pretty card!! I love your warm colors and your flower looks so rustic and fits right in with your papers!! So pretty!
    :)Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.