Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 21 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss 241 Flower Power.

Good morning everyone. Saturday already and time for a new challenge at Totally Gorjuss. And what an easy theme we have for you this week. It's Flower Power and I know how you  all love your flowers.


I used :-
Image :- Stampin' Up!
Sentiment :-  Rubber Stampede.
Butterflies :- Stampin' Up! punch.
Pearls :- Hobby House.

This is the card I made for my boss to send to her aunt for her Golden Wedding anniversary. She loved it and so did her aunt. I'm always relieved when I make a card for someone else and they like it!

I thought I had time to write a quick post yesterday before work. But..........then I reallised that my photos were on my old laptop and I didn't have all my software installed on this one yet! My son came to visit last week for Father's day and couldn't resist playing with my new one. Which has sat in a corner for months as it has windows 8 which I found a bit of a mystery and it refused to let me use gmail. So now he's made it usable for me. So there was nothing for it but use the old laptop to add the photo. But...........last night was our WRI car treasure hunt and by the time I got home (late) my internet was playing up! So here I am early this morning writing this on my new laptop after adding the pic on my old one. Memo to self - get a memory stick today!

So I'd best go now cos I've got work as usual. Thanks for looking and I'll try to catch up later. Didn't have much time to see what my favourite bloggers were up to last week as I had a busy week....again!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Kat a perfect card for a wedding anniversary. Beautifully CAS.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Kat, I just LOVE the simplicity of this stunning card.

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good idea to stamp these poppies in gold Kat. Such a lovely golden anniversary card - I bet your aunt loved it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.