Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 14 June 2014

Totally Gorjuss 240 - Dad

Good morning everyone and it's the weekend at last. So it must be time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like you to make a "Dad" card - surprise, surprise! I've made a card for my husband. Not that the image is like him but I don't have one of someone lying sleeping in a chair!


I used :-
Image and DP :- LOTV.
Sentiment :- Stampin' Up!
Card candy :- Craftwork Cards.

Simple card but just the sort of thing a man llikes!

Well I've got a crop this afternoon so maybe I'll get ahead with my DT cards.ter.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up later.

4 comments:

  1. Good Morning Kat,
    A fantastic card for Father Day.
    That brilliant image is all you need it says it all
    Have a great weekend

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card kat. Love the shape you have used for the image
    Hugs Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is wonderful Kat! I really love the shape of the image panel and the paper and card candi really work with it! :) I hope you are doing ok and getting better internet these days! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect mans card.

    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.