Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 27 September 2012

Rudolph the red nosed......

reindeer???? Maybe not but this image made me think of that song lol!


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
DP :- LOTV.
Snowflake :- Martha Stewart punch.
Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Allsorts :- Inspired by a song.
Sketch Saturday :- Sketch.
Cards for Men :- Animal Magic.

As usual I've not got as much done today as I would have liked. One of the girls at work said look at this cook book. It was Best magazine with a free Cupcake book for 92p. I bought it and gave her the magazine. I don't have any patience with these magazines but the cookbook was worth the 92p! Needless to say it's the start of a series of heaven knows how many parts. Next is Favourite Cakes followed by Biscuits & Brownies, then Grandma's Puddings and so on....... Would be a lot cheaper to buy one or two decent cookery books. I told the same colleague the same when she said she was buying the learn to crochet series. It's cost her a fortune and she's done hardly any of the squares!

Must go now, it feels like time for a coffee. Think I've still got some cheese scones. I took some to work and everybody loved them so I was quite chuffed. I made red velvet cupcakes from my cheapie book today. They don't look very red but they tasted ok lol!

Thanks for looking and I'm hoping to manage to make some more Christmas cards tomorrow. I've got quite a few now. Must count them and probably give myself a fright about how many more I still need to make!

7 comments:

  1. Aww you have the cutest stamps hun! Gorgeous card :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheese scones Kat, my very favourite, with lashings of but of course and all calorie and cholesterol free.

    This is another lovely Christmas card and perfect for your song choice.

    Thanks so much for joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute , I not so fond of the cheese scones Kat but I do like a fruiut scone or apple and cinnamon and im always up for a cupcake, they are very much the in thing just now. Hope you enjoy your weekend. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Kat, love this Christmas card - fabulous image and great colour combination! So glad you could join us at Sketch Saturday this week - best wishes, Luv & Hugs, Trish xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Christmas card Kat, I love this sweet image!
    Thanks for being Inspired by a Song for us at Allsorts this week
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Kat. Thanks for joining us over at Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute, love the image and the blue and silver look fab together! So glad you joined us for our Animal Magic challenge at Cards for Men!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.