Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 26 September 2012

More butterflies.......!

winter ones that is!

I don't think this is what I intended to make this afternoon but this is what happened. My friend came over and when I saw some of the Christmas cards she had made I decided to just use the embossed background and add a sentiment instead of adding a stamped image. I think it turned out ok. Well I hope so anyway lol!


I used :-
Embossing folder :- Sizzix - Tim Holtz snowflakes, red - Cuttlebug.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Gems :- Hobby House.
Ribbon, Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Creative Inspirations :- Bingo - white, snowflakes and ribbon.
Simon Says Stamp :- Anything goes.
Oldie but a Goodie :- I've had this sentiment stamp for ages.

I'm off to check out Amazon for a book I've got my eye on. I'd also like to look at food mixers! Blame the Great British Bake Off. I love that programme lol! I've even been watching the junior version which is on a Sunday morning after my daughter told me about it. I received some books from Amazon after about a week of waiting. Yodel kept claiming that they had tried to deliver on 3 different occasions. Considering I was in yesterday at 6.14pm when they said they had tried I don't believe they were ever here. Not once did I get a card saying they had been. I complained to Amazon who were very helpful and today there was a card in my mailbox and the parcel was in my shed!! So here's hoping my next order is more successful. I would download the book to my iPad but the hardback version is cheaper so I'm going to risk ordering it.

Hope everyone is ok and not suffering after the awful weather we had at the beginning of the week.

Thanks for looking and hope to hear from some of you.

5 comments:

  1. Simple but really lovely Kat. Love it. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yodel, hmmmm, come up against their excuses several times in recent months Kat. I've taken to complaining to the companies who use them now as after a while their excuses wear a bit thin.

    Really like the crisp elegance of your card and think I'm going to have to resort to some similar ones because I'm just not getting anywhere with Christmas this year.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice Kat, love the sentiment, those delivery van drivers !! they are a nightmare im sure half the time the dont even try to see if you are at home and they are maniacs in their vans when out on the roads. Good luck with your order this time !! Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorjuss Kat, thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations this week.
    Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simple and stunning card I love it!
    I'm sorry that I'm a little late this week to thank you for playing along at Oldie But A Goodie, and I hope you will join us again soon
    Hugs Laurie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.