Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 24 May 2012

Penny Black 202 - Recycling.

Hi everyone, I've been so busy today that this is me just getting round to posting one of the cards I made! That and the fact that for a while this evening I couldn't even get online thanks to a pathetic broadband connection.

Anyway I very quickly made a card for the challenge at Penny Black. Funny how some cards come together really quickly, and this is one of them. I spent ages making my DT card for Saturday and this one just sort of happened!


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities.
Pearls and Stickles.
Kraft paper recycled from the inside of a roll of wrapping paper.
Raffia recycled from the flowers I got for my birthday from my husband.

For a quick card I'm quite pleased with how it turned out.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with a card for the Less is More challenge.

2 comments:

  1. Such a lovely card Kat, love the Poppies, the Kraft and lovely touch with the raffia. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat, this is a very pretty card, I really love the embossing in the background and the poppies too. Anne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.