Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 17 May 2012

Penny Black 201 - In the garden.

Here I am late at night again. I made this card yesterday for the Penny Black challenge. I thought this sweet image fitted their "In the garden" challenge quite well.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
DP :- First Edition.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers :- Tonic punches.
Glamour Dust & ribbon.

This card also fits the following challenges :-
Papertake Weekly :-In the garden.
Oldie but a Goodie :- Things with wings.
By the Cute and Girly :- Spring is all around.

This working full time is really getting on my nerves. The worst thing is that some days are really quiet. Today I had two newspapers (not tabloids) read and Sudokus done before lunchtime. Tomorrow will be just as bad. I was glad to be going out tonight to a friend's house for some craft and chat. I think my DT card this week is going to be a bit of a rush. And then I've got a crop on Saturday afternoon so I'll need to find something to do there. Still no idea at the moment!!

Thanks for looking and I'll try to find some time to visit my favourite blogs tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. Fab card, love the cute image....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi kat...thank you for joining in the garden challenge at Penny Black Saturday this week with your pretty card...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is so pretty. I love this cute PB image. Thanks for joining us at By the Cute and Girly.
    Hugs, Uta

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely sweet card to share with us over at an OBAG this time. I do so love PB, don't you. You've coloured Mr HH beautifully, Jx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely is a very sweet image. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us at By The Cute And Girly this month.

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.