Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 27 May 2012

Pretty in Pink.

Hi everyone, hope you're all still enjoying this beautiful weather. I suppose it's too much to hope that we get weather like this for the 2 days holiday that many of us will be having on the 4th and 5th of June to celebrate the Queen's Diamond Jubilee. My boss thinks it's ridiculous but she doesn't work unlike the two of us who actually work in the Post Office. I don't mind if there's a little rain between now and then in fact to be honest I don't mind if those two days are fantastic weatherwise or not. A day off is a day off!

Enough waffle though I've just popped on to show you a little card I made. I thought it would work well as a notelet. I love this image, it works really well for all sorts of occasions.


Image :- Hobby Art.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Cuttlebug Swiss Dots embossing folder.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Ribbon and black Stickles.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Cute Card Thursday :- Pink and green.
Truly Scrumptious :- Pretty in pink.

Well I'd best get off and do something useful. I should be able to catch up with my favourite blogs later and do my DT visiting. And then of course there's the usual Sunday job - ironing. I don't mind ironing and it does get it out of the way if i do it today!

Thanks for looking and enjoy what's left of the weekend.

3 comments:

  1. A lovely card Kat,love the style and image, enjoy the rest of your weekend. Aud x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card, love that pink ribbon...

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card kat...enjoy your jubilee days off whatever the weather but it's not looking good for all the celebrations and yes it's another wet dog day...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.