Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 5 December 2011

Christmas With no Red or Green.

Good morning everyone and here we are at the start of another week. I'm almost there with my Christmas cards which is lucky as I've achieved nothing yesterday. The card I have today is one that I finished at the crop on Saturday.


I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment and Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sizzix and Cuttlebug embossing folders.
Glamour Dust and ribbon.
I'm entering the following challenges :-
Oldie But a Goodie :- Christmas Card, no red or green.
Simon Says Challenge :- Anything Goes.

I'll probably have another busy day at work so I'll try to do some visiting tonight. Have a good day everyone and fingers crossed for not too much snow!

Thanks for looking and for all your lovely comments.

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous!!! love the WOW with the touches of lilac! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kat this is just gorgeous,really love your detail hugs Cheryl x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww lovely card Kat :o) Super sweet snowmen and love the colours. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.