Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 31 December 2011

Totally Gorjuss - 112 - Happy.....!

Hi everyone it's nice to be back with our latest challenge from Totally Gorjuss after a week off. Thanks to everyone who took time to join us for our last challenge. Remember to pop over to the challenge blog to see who won the prize from Simon Says Stamp.

This week our challenge is Happy..... Birthday, New Year, special day, just whatever you want to make it. I've made a birthday card as I don't send New Year cards.

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
Sentiment & Card Candi :- Craftwork Cards.
Flowers :- Prima.
Ribbon & lace :- Ribbon Girl.
DP :- First Edition - Bird Song which I got in the secret santa at my crop.
Jewels, Glamour Dust and Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

This is the first card I've made since before Christmas. On the other hand I've been managing to read my daily papers lol. I also had a quick look at the sales in Aberdeen yesterday. And we managed to find time to take the dogs to the vet for their yearly check up and boosters. Wow was that an expensive visit!!

I'm going to enter the following challenges :-
Creative Inspirations :- Anything Goes.
Simon Says Stamp :- Anything Goes.
Charisma :- Anything Goes.
Fussy and Fancy :- Monochromatic plus sparkle. Oops too late to enter.

Well I have to work this morning so I'll catch up with you all after that. I'm looking forward to a few days off after today. Quieter this week as the furthest we'll be going is our favourite Indian restaurant on New Years day for a meal. Our younger daughter is intending to join us but our son says he is supposed to be going to London. Seems like a long way to go for a short time. Poor Iain, last week he came out to us for his Christmas dinner and then had to drive to Crieff to his sister's on Boxing Day and then home again as he had to work on the 27th.

Hope you all have a lovely New Year however you celebrate it and if I don't see you today I'll see you next year.

9 comments:

  1. enjoy your days off kat...wishing you and yours a very happy new year and good wishes for 2012...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous!! Love the soft pink and the touches of sparkle! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. a beautiful pink girly card Kat! Have a Happy New Year and looking forward to seeing more of your beautiful creations in 2012.
    love and hugs
    annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a beautiful card, Kat, so girly! Enjoy your days off! Have a lovely weekend and happy New Year! Hugs Delphine xx
    PS: I love Poppy's creation:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is lovely Kat, such a pretty card :o) Happy New Year hun! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous Kat...and wishing you a happy new year too sweetie... :o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card Kat :)such a cute image :-)

    Wishing you a very Happy New Year :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Kat, such a sweet image. Wishing you a Happy New Year and hope you enjoyed your meal. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a lovely card! Thanks for playing at Charisma Cardz and also alst week's CI Challenge! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.