Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 21 December 2011

The Rest of my Family Cards.

These are definitely the last of this year's Christmas cards!

This is the one I made for Catriona and Kerr.


This is Oliver's card.

Poppy's Card. I thought she'd like it since she was Mary in her Sunday School Nativity play.

Mhairi's card.


And last but not least Iain's card.


You can probably see that there's a bit of a colour theme with this years family cards.

I'll come back tomorrow with a baby card I made for one of the girls at work. She and her husband have become very proud first time grandparents to a lovely baby boy. Mum and baby came home yesterday so Denise was hoping to visit for cuddles with her grandson this evening.

Thanks for looking and hope you're all managing to stay warm.

3 comments:

  1. another brill collection, love your sparkly icicles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A gorgeous collection of cards Kat....!

    Wishing you a merry Christmas and New Year...
    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection of cards, blue colour combos and fabby icicle borders.
    Lyndsey xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.