Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 8 May 2011

That's one way to travel!

Hi everyone, well as you can see I didn't do my ironing. Well not yet anyway. I made a quick card instead. And after tea I made chocolate brownies. New recipe so I hope they turn out ok!


Well I thought I was never going to get this photo uploaded. I've been trying for ages and Mr Blogger was being really awkward. Out here in the country my broadband connection is very slow at the best of times but today it's just a nightmare! Anyway fingers crossed I'll get this posted safely.

I used :-
Image :- Gruffies - Bears on Ice.
DP :- Dovecraft - Let it Snow.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Snowflake :- Martha Stewart punch.
Sentiment and card candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges with this card :-
House Mouse :- Way to go - travel.
Fussy and Fancy :- Sketch.
Pile it on :- Funny bone - funny sentiment or image. Well I think it's a funny image!

Isn't that cute? I love the House Mouse and Gruffies images they're really fun images. This is such a big image that I didn't want to add much to the card I'm just letting the image take centre stage.

Now I'd best give in and do my ironing. I like to iron the day I wash and besides my work trousers are in the pile lol!

10 comments:

  1. This is so swwet Kat, brought a smile to my face...and specially after reading on, chocolate brownies....OMG...I want to move in with you, you could teach me loads, my two lad's love homemade goodies, you would have lodgers for life with them both...me too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great fun image & what a way to "Travel"
    grea take on the chall.. lovely layout & card..thanks for sharing at HM & friends Monday chall..new chall starts tomorrow..

    smiles Christine xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh choc brownies hun oh yes please,send me some lol love your card hun brilliant layout so effective,love hugs cheryl xxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Kat :-) such a cute image and I love the snowflake ,,, fabulous !! :-)

    thanks for joining us on the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge :-)
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Kat. Such a cute image!
    I hope you got your ironing done, I've got to do mine this afternoon, I don't know where it all comes from!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey honey
    I just love this! The image is so fab! I so love that wee grey bear hee!
    Hope the ironing wasnt to bad lol!!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card - chocolate brownies? - lovely! Trish x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fab card Kat, that image is just so cute! Hope the brownies were yummy :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a fun Christmas card Kat, and I love the WOW one below too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. such a sweet card! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.