Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 30 May 2011

Winners of my Birthday Candy.

First of all apologies for not announcing the winners last night. I could make an excuse and say I was really busy but the truth is I forgot! When I remembered it was quite late and I still had my ironing to do. I have now got over 250 followers - welcome and I hope you come back often. I said I would split the candy but since so many new followers have joined me I have decided to add some more goodies and choose winners.

I had 87 entries plus 3 more in the reminder post. So my winners are :-

Debs.
Kobie's Crafty Corner.
Rene.

Please email me with your address details girls and I'll get the candy posted off to you. Please get in touch by Friday 3rd June or I'll have to redraw.

Thanks to everyone who entered and watch out for more candy soon.

5 comments:

  1. whoop whoop..thanks so much Kat..and well done to the other winners :0)

    hugs
    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, can't believe it! Thank you so much and Congratulations to the other winners!

    Hugs Kobie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh that's me! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!! How exciting!
    Rene :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. GratulujÄ™ i pozdrawiam!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOoooo I did not win! :(

    tehehehee Congrats to the winners and thanks for the try :0)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.