Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 18 May 2011

James at Christmas.

Hi everyone, just a quick post with a little card I made when my friend was over today. It's pretty simple but it's another one to add to my very small pile of Christmas cards.

I used :-
Image :- LOTV cute square.
Card candy and sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Snowflake :- Martha Stewart.
Cuttlebug embossing folders,Nesties and Glamour Dust.

I had a shot of my friend's snowflake embossing folder as I don't have this one. I really like it so I may have to buy it some time!

I think this card might fit a couple of challenges :-
Creative Inspirations Sunday challenge :- Glitz and bling.
A Spoon Full of Sugar :- Anything goes.
Truly Scrumptious :-Anything goes.
One Stitch at a Time :- Anything Goes.

Think that's it for now. Don't forget to check out my candy if you haven't already.

Thanks for looking

14 comments:

  1. Your pile of Christmas cards is bigger than mine hun! Oh James is so cute - you might say it's a simple card, I say it's WONDERFUL. Love everything about it. Hugs, Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Kat,lovely card and image.Can't even think of doing those cards just yet.
    Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card. Thanks so much for joining in with the challenge this time at Creative Inspirations.
    Jenni x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is another gorgeous Christmas Card Kat. I've just bought that embossing folder and I love it, I think I will use it far more than some of my other embossing folders.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is just so cute love your card
    thank you for playing along with us this week at OSAAT
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another lovely card Kat good to see your motivated with the christmas cards, love those LOTV images they are all so cute.Audx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty, love the red and white together!
    Thanks for joining us at OSAAT!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww this is so cute, love the colour combo, and such a fun stamp xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooops and thank you for joining us at OSAAT . Good luck xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such an adorable card, love the cute image. Thanks for joining us this week at Truly Scrumptious Challenge & DT call. Hugs
    Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is adorable, Kat! I love the image you have used, the white embossing and the snowflake looks fab! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous!! Love the red and white together, and the gorgeous embossing and sparkles .... gorgeous card love it! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh how sweet is this card that gorgeous cute image the sparkle and design look super thank you for joining us at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  14. stunning card..lovely colours and embossing

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.