Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 18 March 2011

Too late for Less is More.

I made this card last night for the Less is More challenge. But.....I didn't take a photo and blog it and since I did housework all morning and went to work in the afternoon I missed the deadline!

The card is actually one of my DT cards for Simply Create. Jacqui sent all the DT some lovely Hero Arts stamps. I got the Delicate Leaf Clusters. I've been a bit slow getting anything done. First of all my stamps didn't reach me and Jacqui had to send me some more. Then I was busy with my WRI work. But no more excuses I need to get some more work done.


I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts stamped with Bundled Sage Distress Ink.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.

That's it then, I'd best go off and get my Totally Gorjuss card made. Should have been done yesterday but somehow I spent over 2 hours going to get worming tablets for the dogs. I also looked at dog beds in  a store that sells everything but the reasonably priced ones looked as if the dogs would rip them to bits in five minutes. And of course you know what it's like if you nip into a supermarket for a couple of things, you stagger out half an hour later with a pile of stuff.

Thanks for looking and I'll catch up with you all tomorrow with my TG card.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely simple card Kat, haven't tackled them yet, take a bit of thinking out when your not used to having so little on the card! Maybe not, will find out when I have some time. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.