Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 25 March 2011

Less is More #7.

Good morning everyone and I'm pleased to be in time for the Less is More challenge this week. I'm also going to enter the One Stitch at a Time challenge :- something for the boys.

I meant to stamp directly onto the card but after messing up twice I decided to stamp onto an oval instead and raise it on 1mm pads. I stamped this lovely Hero Arts car, masked it and then stamped the background with the Hero Arts envelope pattern. The sentiment is also from Hero Arts.

I'm really enjoying this challenge, it makes you think, and I really appreciate the feedback from Chrissie and Mandi. Thanks girls.


Thanks for looking.

16 comments:

  1. oh this is great hun,that stamp is just perfect love it hugs cheryl xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Kat, still haven't attempted this kind o card, will finally find time I hope soon. Have a lovely weekend. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great male card Kat.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab card Kat, love the image and the background stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm really glad you're enjoying the challenges Kat! This is another great card!
    I hope you'll be on the lookout tomorrow for our new challenge!
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Kat, love the stamped background :o) Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab LIM card, love that vintage car image, it's great.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super card, perfect CAS style. i love that background stamp, its on my 'to get' list x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great card Kat
    Super CAS
    Great to see you
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love this! I am really rubbish at less is more cards!

    love to you and your furry boys

    Teen & Co x

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love how you did the car with the hatching behind it...and then popping it up...fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great card, Kat! I love CAS so much... I have never stamped directly onto the card, I think I would waste too many cards! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. fab!!! Loving the C&S look! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.