Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Wednesday 2 March 2011

New Challenge at Simply Create.

Hi there everyone. Anyone in the mood for a challenge? Jacqui at Simply Create has a new challenge with a great prize. How does £100 of stash sound to you? Sounds good doesn't it? All you have to do is make a card or layout inspired by the mood board. Use the colours and add a button and a flower. You need to leave a comment, become a member of the blog and link to the challenge in your sidebar. Now that's not too difficult, is it?

Jacqui will announce the winner on the 30th of March. As well as the main prize there will be other little prizes too.

Hope you can join us and I'm looking forward to seeing how you interpret this lovely mood board.

2 comments:

  1. this sounds like a fab challenge but I can't access the Simply Create blog.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat

    I'm playing a slow game of catch up now and saying thanks so much for your support these last few weeks.

    B x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.