Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 20 March 2011

More Leafy Cards for Simply Create.

Morning everyone, hope you are all having a lovely weekend. Yesterday was a lovely day here and I hope today is going to be nice too. I managed to make a couple of DT cards last night for Simply Create. Maybe they're a bit samey but I was quite pleased to get something made. I've got some more ideas so maybe I'll get some more made today. Unless I do my ironing of course lol!



I used :-
Image :- Hero Arts - Delicate Leaf Clusters.
Sentiments :- Hero Arts.
Distress Ink - Stormy Sky.
Martha Stewart punch, ribbons, lace and Hobby House pearls.

Not a lot to them but I did have a bit of a think and a practise on copier paper first. I inked the whole set of stamps and stamped directly onto the card and luckily for me it worked ok lol!

If you have time to leave me a comment I'd love to hear what you think. The rest of the DT have been posting their cards on their blogs too and they've all made some lovely cards. I'm sure they'd love to hear from you too if you have a few minutes to spare.

Thanks for looking and enjoy what's left of your weekend. BTW don't forget that Jacqui has a challenge just now over at Simply Create with a great prize of £100 to spend in her shop. You can see the mood board in my side bar and we'd like you to add a flower and a button. So why don't you give it a go? Jacqui has some great products in her shop. I could easily spend £100 there lol!!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Kat,
    I've just been catching up on your gorgeous creations. You have been busy and not just with cards.
    I'm sorry I haven't been around much, blogging has had to take a back seat for a while to accomodate other aspects of life.
    I hope all is well wtih you.
    Hugs, Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh kat hun these are really beautiful just love the stamps,you have used,my fav colors too stunning layouts hun,hugs cheryl xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this blue /white combo, reminds me of my grans china. very pretty.

    love teen xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous cards Kat, love the blue and white. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful creations Kat. Very pretty!

    Hope you are well. Howz are the puppies doing?

    Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow Kat these are so beautifully elegant...beautiful blue too
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Kat.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely cards Kat - love the simple colour scheme, really makes them stand out
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat,
    Beautiful blue and white theme,love the border and your stamped background is lovely..
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Kat,

    I have been having a little nosey round your blog to look at all that I missed while I was away....such a fab collection of gorgeous makes!!

    Loving these cards, they are so stylish! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.