Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 24 December 2010

Last Christmas Cards for 2010

Good morning everyone. Are you all organised for Christmas? Still not sure what we're doing but not easy to type with crossed fingers lol!

I thought I'd show you my special family cards. I've already shown the card I made for my husband so here are the rest. I made them all A5 since they're for special people.

This is the one I made for my son, Iain.

 This is Poppy's card.

 Oliver's card.

 Mhairi's card.

 Catriona and Kerr's card.

 And these are the very last cards I made. These are for the teenagers who work in the shop where I work in the Post Office. I had 2 little cards so I thought I'd make another 4 little ones. I used nesties to cut them out. Then of course I didn't have envelopes to fit so I had to make 6 envelopes. Sometimes I'm my own worst enemy lol!

It's a bit of a relief to be finished now. Luckily I finished on Sunday evening before it got too cold to work here. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone. We haven't had any mail since last Wednesday so I can't really tell. I think we should go to the sorting office tomorrow and see if we can get our mail.

I know we all say every year that we're going to start our Christmas cards earlier but this time I really mean it. I know it's nice to use the newest stamps but maybe it would be better to get the cards made with a bit less stress.

I'll be back later with some pics of my daft pups.

Thanks for looking.

3 comments:

  1. Another set of gorgeous cards, Kat! I love them all! The last 4 cards remind me of the cards I made a few days ago, but that I have not posted yet. Great minds think alike, you will tell me what you think when you see them on my blog:-)! I hope things are better for you, fingers crossed... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow all of these are gorgeous...your family cards are beautiful, I am sure they will all love them!!....love your little cards too.....I am really into tiny cards at the mo...so just loving these!!!!

    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're fabulous Kat!

    Wishing you and yours a wonderful Christmas.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.