Anyway I'm lucky to have managed to make a card this week. I thought I had brought all the stuff I needed to make this card to my daughter's. No! When I looked at the sketch I was using I discovered that I needed three flowers at each side of the image. I had no flowers needless to say. If I'd noticed sooner I could have nipped out and bought some wool as I did have a crochet hook with me. Never mind I managed to improvise some flowers with my lovely pink velvet ricrac. Not sure if they look ok or even like flowers at all but I had to be inventive since this is a DT card and I had to get it made and posted in time.
Cosmos Flowers in Blue
2 hours ago