Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 24 October 2010

Just Cute Bears & Friends#38 Sketch.

Good morning girls and time for another challenge over at Just Cute Bears. First of all I should tell you that we have changed the format (and the name) and we are now Just Cute Bears and Friends. This means that as well as bears we are happy to see any cute animals on your cards and projects.

Thanks to everyone who joined us this last fortnight for our baby card challenge. I enjoyed seeing all your lovely baby cards. This week we have a lovely sketch to follow from our talented teamie Helen.

This is my take on Helen's sketch.



I used :-
Image :- LOTV.
Sentiment and card candy :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- Dovecraft and Craftwork Cards.
Stickles, Martha Steward punch & ribbon.
Colouring :- Promarkers.


Since I've use the lovely James bear from LOTV I'm going to enter their challenge this week which is Winter Fun. Other challenges I'm entering are :-
Teddy Stampers :- Anything Goes.
Charmed Cards and Crafts :- A Christmas card.

Another Christmas card but I think I still have a long way to go lol! So if you want to take the chance to make a Christmas card too, or any other card of course, using Helen's great sketch why don't you join us. Remember you can now use any cute animal as well as bears and you have two weeks to enter.

Looking forward to seeing your take on our sketch this week. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Thanks for looking and if you like to leave me a comment I'll come and visit you too.

13 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Kat, you certainly can't have too many Christmas cards!
    xx :0)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable, love it. Have a super Sunday, hugs Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Kat, love James Bear and the papers are fab... I've got the Dovecraft ones but can't seem to use them for some reason! Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww...this is so sweet - I love James the bear...gorgeous papers too!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaawww gorgeous card Kat, adore this bear, love the colours too!
    Kelly.x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty card. I just love that little image and your papers are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. fabulous card Kat :-) I love this image and your colouring and the papers and sparkle are gorgeous :-)

    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Adorable, Kat! The image is so cute and you have coloured it beautifully. And I love all the sparkle! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. just too cute!! absolutley loving the colour combo! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. fabulously festive and my favourite teddy bear!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Kat! I love the colours and sweet bear!!

    Jenny xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Kat,
    Super super gorgeous, a favourite ted he's adorable. Love your card.
    Thanks for playing along with Teddy Stampers, hope you can join us for our next one... It's our birthday blog hop.,whoohoo.
    hugs cherie

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous card Kat....love the LOTV image you have used and perfect papers too!...great take on Helen's sketch.

    Hope you had a good weekend
    Take care
    San x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.