Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 12 October 2013

Totally Gorjuss 205 - Things with Wings.

Good morning everyone. Hopefully I'll be on time with my post this week! I'm scheduling it while I'm at my daughter's house where I have a good enough signal to actually get online!

Our theme at Totally Gorjuss this week is "Things with Wings."

Here's what I made.


I used :--
Image and sentiment :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
I added a little glitter to the halos and stars with a Sakura clear glitter gel pen.

Nice and CAS, just the way I like my cards just now. Might make more like this.

Thanks for looking. Catch up with you all this afternoon after work. I hope!

9 comments:

  1. Awww this is really sweet, love the angels image, so pretty and love the clean style of your card. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh this is gorgeous hun,such a beautiful image
    hope to be back to blogging,properly now,love massive hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, perfect image! Hugs Squirrel xx PS. Yes, we have insanely placed crossings too, usually on exits to busy roundabouts and crossroads. Insane planning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, just beautiful, I love it, so sweet.
    Have a great week

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aaaawww this is so cute Kat, loving how you kept it CAS also. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet :-) Clean and simple lets the cute image shine just as it should! Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aww this is lovely Kat! Such a sweet image! Sorry your internet is so bad...still, that's not all bad really...at least you're not permanently hooked in like I seem to be these days lol! ;)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my Kat I love that image.....SO CUTE!
    Great card...I think I might NEED this.
    Hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet and another fab CAS layout indeed - another one I may need to 'borrow'!
    Hugs, Kat x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.