Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 1 December 2012

Totally Gorjuss 160 - Anything Goes with Glitter.

Good morning everyone and would someone please tell me that this is not the 1st of December! For once I'm quite well on with my cards. I've made 99 as of last night when I made 5 simple ones. I'm going to a crop today so I'm planning to add the inserts which is a horrible job. All that cutting to the right size! Doesn't help that I've made rectangular and square cards and not all the same size. Never learn do we? My friend said the other day that next year she was going to finish each card completely, insert and all as she went along. I'm sure I'll just end up sticking the card in my box and having all the inserts to add when they're all finished. Never mind at least I'm "finished" earlier than usual. When I say finished I mean I've still got my family cards to make. And I don't think I mentioned that I'll need to type out all my addresses for labels. I had to put a new hard drive in my laptop this year since the original one decided to die. And yes as you can guess I've been putting it off!

But enough waffle I need to show you my card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week's challenge is really easy. It's "Anything Goes with Glitter." Now isn't that just perfect for this time of year. Me too, I love glitter on my Christmas cards. Our sponsor is the lovely Joanna Sheen and I'm sure if you're anything like me you can always find something you want in her online store.


I used :-
Image and DP :- LOTV.
Colouring :- Promarkers
Glamour Dust, Memory Box die, gems and ribbon.

Quite a simple quick card really, but I kinda like it.

I'm going to my crop this afternoon and we'll have a Secret Santa and have our tea before we head for home. I'm looking forward to it especially since I need to work in the morning. So I'll try to catch up later and see what everyone's been up to.

Thanks for looking and for any kind comments you might have time to leave. I'm always pleased to hear from my faithful followers but it's nice to hear from new bloggers too. So don't be shy tell me what you think so I can pop over and visit you too.

9 comments:

  1. Kat this is gorgeous the image is so cute and I love the papers. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card. I love the way you have twinkled your card especially the die cut. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah, love the sweet image, you've captured Winter perfectly with your icy blues and sparkly snowflakes, love it Kat. We have a sprinkling of Snow here. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. So adorable Kat...love the sparkle hun...:o)

    big hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a beautiful card, I love how you have managed to sparkle it.

    Patricia xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, Love your little sparkle and this image is so cute, how I love christmas cards. Bling all the way.

    Wilma x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is lovely hun. Super cute image and love the sparkle :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely card,such a cute image and I love the sparkle...Hope you had fun at your crop??...
    Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat great sparkly Christmas card, love it.
    Thanks for the visit and hope you had a super weekend, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.