Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 5 April 2012

Well it was ok in the end!!!

I made an Anniversary card for my friend last week. Somehow I managed to mess up the insert but as it turned out I had managed to make the card upside down! So I decided to make an easel card instead. Still managed to mess up though as I nearly posted it without taking a photo. Not sealed though so I used my phone to take a photo instead. Problem solved....... well no not really since I got that wrong too and it wouldn't upload! Luckily my friend lives locally and she brought the card round yesterday so I got my photo at last.


I used :-
Sentiment :- LOTV.
Hearts :- Martha Stewart punch and a small Woodware punch.
Flower :- Magnolia Doohickey die.
DP :- First Edition - Spring Drop.
Pearls, Promarkers and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Dream Valley :-Wedding/Love.
The Pink Elephant :- Clean and Simple.

Well it's still really cold here and I hope the snow keeps going away. It was frosty first thing when I took the dogs out so the places that were wet yesterday were slippy today and the snow that was left was frozen. Not really the best situation when you're trying to hold onto two big, strong dogs!!

Thanks for looking and I really look forward to hearing what you think.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Kat, love the DPs and those wee hearts. fUNNY HOW THINGS JUST GO FROM BAD TO WORSE SOMETIMES WITH A CARD. Turned out perfect in the end (dash that Caps lick), Snow taking it's time to melt here. Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww petal this is fab!
    Kat its just perfect! But I have days like that too, things just get worse and worse! But you always turn it around!
    Its just perfect for our Wedding/Love theme this time!
    Thanks joining in the fun at Dream Valley!
    Hugs Melly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, gorgeous card, you made me giggle with your story about everything that went wrong, glad to know Im not the only one things like that happen to.
    At least it all turned out great in the end!
    Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.