Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Thursday 8 December 2011

Don't They Look Cosy?

This is the last of the cards I made at the crop on Saturday. Quite a simple quick card and since I realised after the crop that 80 cards was not enough I still need to make some nice quick cards.
I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Sentiment :- Hero Arts.
Star :- Marianne Designs.
Ribbon and Glamour Dust.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Creative Inspirations :- Snow much fun.
Crafty Creations :- Card with sentiment.

Since it's my day off today I'm hoping to get on with even more Christmas cards. I think I'm better organised than last year but I want to update my label list before I start writing my cards. It's really annoying working in the Post Office and people keep coming in with piles of Christmas cards ready to post and I haven't even got enough made yet.

I'll be back later though cos I made 5 cards last night. Sounds impressive but I had the images either coloured or used LOTV cute squares. So all I had to do was glitter and do some cutting and tying etc and putting together.

Thanks for looking.

8 comments:

  1. Cute card Kat, and great colours again. Sxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! Love the gingham ribbon and that fabulous star! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are on a roll Kat, keep it going and you will soon have them all ready for the post.

    And this is another very pretty creation.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, great image and I love your layout.

    Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so sweet Kat. It can be entered into Hotshot Crafts first ever challenge too. Hope you are well
    hugs Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations Challenges! I love the rich colours and sweet image on this. Hope the rest of the card-making goes as well as this one turned out!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card and I need quick one too. Thanks for playing along with our Snow Much Fun Challenge over at Creative Inspirations Wednesday’s Challenge Blog

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous creation hun! Thanks for playing at Creative Inspirations Wednesday's Challenge Blog this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.