Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 4 February 2011

Penny Black 136

Hi everyone, just a quick post with my card for this week's Penny Black challenge. After a very boring and long day at work yesterday I managed to start this card last night. I ran out of time to finish it so after being a good girl and doing my housework I finished it this morning.

So here it is.


I love this image and working with a great sketch makes it easy to make a card.

I used :-
Image :- Penny Black.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
DP :- Pink Petticoat.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Ribbon :- the Ribbon Girl.
Swirl :- Cottage Cutz.
Pearls :- Hobby House.

I'm entering the following challenges :-
Penny Black :- Sketch.
Papertake Weekly :- Anything goes plus flowers.
Paperplay :- Stamp it out.
Penny Black at Allsorts :- Say it with Flowers.

Well I'd best go and get tea organised and walk the dogs before work. Hope you like my little hedgie card. If you do please leave me a comment so I can come and visit you too.

Thanks for looking and remember it'll soon be the weekend.

20 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, your so much better than me today...lol
    I haven't done any house work yet, been having a major creating or to the point messy morning...lol
    I did manage to start dinner though, my slow cooker has been on since nine, I am cooking pork in apple juice taken from a recipe hubby made over christmas, not sure how it will turn out though...lol

    Loving your card hun, those papers are so cottage garden, really pretty, love the image, flowers, and the swirl is gorgeous...

    Beautiful creating
    x
    Vicky

    ps...Moms out of Hospital thankfully x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Kat. I love the design and beautiful flowers.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous card kat and is that seam binding I spot.......thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hiya, super cute card for this weeks challenge at Penny Black, thanks for joining in.

    Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  5. such a pretty card, love that rose pp you have used. and a gorgeous image and beautiful flowers too!
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card ! love the image very much ! great job,
    greetings, martina
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a sweet image Kat, such gorgeous papers and I love the flowers too :o)

    hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty Kat - love your iamge and the yummy PP papers. Thanks for your fab interpretation of my sketch and for entering this week's PBSC
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  9. so so so soooooooooooooo sweet!!! love the gorgeous soft colours and the flowers around the edge of the image!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  10. Aww fab image, just so cute :o) Love the pretty papers too. Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just beautiful! I love the papers and the image and it really is a fab sketch. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly this week and good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh so very pretty ! thanks for joining us at papertake weekly xxx
    love maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very pretty card love the flowers and the image, thanks for joining us at Penny Black at Allsorts.
    Louise xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is such a gorgeous card Kat. The stitching is very effective and I love the sparkly scroll. Gorgeous papers and binding too.
    Thank you for playing along in the Penny Black at Allsorts challenge blog and we hope you will join us next month.

    #Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Kat

    A really lovely card.

    Great image and such beautiful flowers too.

    Love your layout.

    Thank you for sharing with Penny Black at Allsorts this month.

    Love Jules xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just adorable! Love the cute image and the papers are so gorgeous.

    Thank you so much for sharing with us at penny black at all sorts, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  17. What a gorgeous card Kat, love the flowers and the embellies you used. It's very pretty.

    Thanks for joining our challenge at Penny Black at Allsorts.

    Hugs
    Maarit

    ReplyDelete
  18. So cute and lovely card.

    Thanks for playing with us
    at Penny Black @ Allsorts;-))m

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Penny Black @ Allsorts challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.