Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Monday 20 December 2010

Quick Christmas cards!

Hi everyone, I've not been around much but at last (I think!) I've finished my Christmas cards. Tonight I thought I'd show you some which were very quick but effective, I think lol. I made very similar cards in red and gold and also in blue and silver. I gave some to the girls at work and they were impressed so that's fine!





There's not a lot to these cards. I loved the DP when I saw it but it was when I was getting short of time and still had about 20 cards to make that I realised what I could do with it.

I used :-
DP :- Crafty Creations.
Card candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Snowflakes :- Cuttlebug die and Martha Stewart punch.
Gorgeous gold and silver ribbon from stash.
Lots of lovely glitter.

Challenges for the blue, silver and white cards :-
Simon Says Stamp :- Silver, blue and white.
Creative Inspirations :- Anything goes Christmas.

Well there seems to have been even more snow since I came home from work but on the plus side I only have to work Tuesday, Wednesday and about 15 minutes on Thursday morning and then that's me till the 29th. 

On the minus side we've been waiting a few weeks for heating oil and still no sign of it. Could get really cold here, may have to encourage the dogs to sit on my feet.

Thanks for looking and I'll be back tomorrow with some more cards I've made and not had time to post. 

6 comments:

  1. Hi Kat, love these fab cards. Gorgeous papers and snowflakes.

    Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  2. quick...but incredibly stylish! Hugs JUls

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful cards kat and us crafters can be so imaginative when our backs are against the wall...have a lovely cosy christmas...fingers crossed your oil turns up...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kat,

    Long time sorry, computer probs and time of year issues but I wanted to call by to wish you and your lovely family a fabulous Chrismas and new year, and give those two gorgeous puppies a big kiss from me....

    All the best Kat, you have been such a pal to me in the world of blogging, I feel like I don't deserve your time right now as i have been the worse blogger ever lately...

    I adore your cards, the design is beautiful...

    I feel for you right now with your issue with the oil, we have managed to get coal for the fire but we do have central heating as a back up so I can't imagine what you must be feeling right now, I have everything crossed for you to get it all sorted

    Take care and all the best
    x
    Vicky

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are gorgeous, Kat! I looove those DPs, and your layout with the big snowflake and beautiful ribbon is fantastic! I hope you are well and you get your oil soon... Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey mrs pop over to craftwork cards blog for an early christmas pressie...congrats...big hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.