Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 22 May 2010

Totally Gorjuss 31 Bling it On.

Hi everyone it's Saturday again and time for another challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we would like to see some bling on your card or project. I've used a Sakura clear glitter gel pen on the fairy's dress and stickles round the nestie circle and the sentiment and also on the flowers.

I've used :-
Image :- LOTV.
DP :- Tim Holtz Shabby Chic.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Flowers :- Wild Orchid Crafts.
Sentiment :- Craftwork Cards.
Pearls :- The Hobby House.
Nesties, Sakura clear glitter gel pen, Stickles.
I've used the sketch from Creative Card Crew.
And the challenge at Passion for Promarkers is Fantasy/Mythology.
I've got a crop at my local craft shop after work today but I'll check later to see what you think of our challenge. I'm looking forward to seeing what you make this week.
Enjoy your weekend,
Kat xx

8 comments:

  1. Oh, I LOVE your card, it's absolutely perfectly designed, everything works so well together and your colouring is FAB!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo it's my favourite fairy! a beautiful card Kat and I hope to join in this week (forgot last week, so slap on the wrist!)
    enjoy the sunny weekend.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely, Kat! A fabulous image, gorgeous papers and great layout! I love it! And I am so excited... I have won last week's challenge at TG!!!! Hugs Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Kat. I love all the bling!
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty the shimmer is just perfect for this cute fairy!!
    Angela x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kat.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kat, what a pretty card. Love the LOTV image and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card, gorgeous image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.