Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Sunday 11 October 2009

Sketch and Stash 20.

Good afternoon girls, today I would like to show you the cards I finished making at the crop yesterday. This one is for Sketch and Stash Challenge#20.

I coloured the lovely Honey with Present image from Sugar Nellies with my Promarkers. The papers are the gorgeous Bo Bunny Tis the Season. I love them they are so fresh and bright. I have to confess that for some obscure reason I made her hat and scarf and glove yellow and it was horrible - totally out of place, so I went over the top with powder blue to give a green similar to the base card. Iused a new Martha Stewart snowflake punch I bought at the crop and one I already had to punch out the snowflakes from glitter card. I added some Fired Brick distress ink to the snowflakes and finished off with some ribbon from my stash. The sentiment is from Penny Black and nesties were used to cut the circles.

Back soon with another card.

Kat xx

3 comments:

  1. gorgeous card Kat I love the sn image thanks for joining us at sketch and stash hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kat,
    You have been busy, I'm going down my readers list and your cards keep coming!
    This one is another beauty. I really do love these papers. Great layout and fab colouring.
    Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card Kat, love your sweet image.
    Thanks for joining in with Sketch & Stash.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.