Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Friday 11 September 2009

More Candy!

If you go over to Sonia's blog at http//www.scraps4fun.com/2009/09/blog-candy-open-sep-1-till-sep-30.html you can find out how to enter and maybe even win some fabby candy. Sonia is very talented and has some lovely work on her blog.And here's more candy on Rach's blog at http://papercraftsbyrach.blogspot.com/. Check it out it's great candy and Rach has some gorgeous work on her blog. She is very talented!

Check out these two blogs I don't think you'll be disappointed.
Kat x


1 comment:

  1. Hi Kat..thanks for letting us know about the candy!!

    P.S I was wondering if you could help me, I have added a photo and it shows up when I comment but not on the followers list..I noticed you managed to get yours to work so I was wondering if you could give me any tips?

    Have a fab weekend
    Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.