Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 26 April 2014

Totally Gorjuss 233 - Cuddly.

Good morning everyone. A bit later than I meant to be but that's because it took me so long to add my card to the DT blog that I couldn't be bothered scheduling today's post! It seems as if every time I tried to do something last night my connection went off - for more than an hour at a time 2 or 3 times. I knew I should have done it in the afternoon. I never learn!

Anyway here's my card for this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like to see something cuddly on your card. Easy isn't it? I'm sure everyone has something cuddly in their stash.


I used :-
Image & DP :- LOTV topper.
Washi Tape :- Fantastic Ribbons.
Flowers :- Nellie Snellen punches.
Gems :- Hobby House.
Corner :- Whimsy.

Well I think I'll go and have my coffee now. The weather here is pretty dire so I don't think I'll be going out for my daily walk. I've tried to be good and I've been out for a walk at least once every day, weather permitting! It's been very misty here for a few days now but today there have been some very heavy showers  already and it's only just after 10am. My daughter might come later and take me out for a coffee this afternoon. ie she drives and I buy. I'll be glad when I can drive again! I went for my check up on Wednesday and the surgeon was pleased with me so I don't need to go back to the hospital again. Now all I need to do is get out on my own again. I live over a mile from the main road so I can't even nip onto a bus! Nuisance not even being able to go for the paper, still not long now.

Thanks for looking and if you've got time to comment I'd love to hear from you.

Have a lovely weekend everyone.

Kat xx

7 comments:

  1. Love your pretty card Kat, hope you are recovering well. Don't think I could cope without driving especially with an awful connection also. Our's has started slowing down lately and we don't know why. Take care. xx Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your image is so sweet Kat,beautiful card!
    Glad you are finished with the hospital.
    Take care,Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is one super cute image hun,and love the layout and colours,so glad,your hospital visits are finished hun hugs Cherylxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good afternoon Kat,
    I love your sweet, cuddly card, great design
    I live in exactly the same situation as you. One mile from the main road but unfortunately even when I get there no buses travel along it.
    I try not to think about not being able to drive.
    Have a great weekend what ever you get up to

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Kat! Lovely to hear from you on my blog! I'm so pleased that you've been discharged from hospital...that must really be a relief! Looking through your cards and loving all the LoTV images you've used! They really are lovely aren't they?
    Keiran had a fab birthday, and of course, loved his card! Every year we have a different theme!
    Anyway, keep up the crafting and hopefully I'll get chance to visit you more often! :)
    Lizy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kat, great card and very cute image.
    Good to hear you are on the move and feeling better.
    I am looking forwards to seeing your blanket you've been making. Take care and happy crafting, hugs Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet card Kat! I'm so pleased to hear you're making a good recovery after your op. It must be so frustrating not to just be able to get out like you used to but as you say, it won't be long. Take care, Vicky x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.