Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 19 April 2014

Totally Gorjuss 232 - Use die cuts.

Good morning everyone. Hope you are all well this Easter weekend. We don't normally have the holiday Monday unless it happens to fall on the first Monday in April. But of course I'm off anyway as I need to be off for a few weeks after my operation. That'll be 3 weeks on Monday and no I'm not bored being at home all day. I can always find something to do. Before my craft group last week I made myself sew up 6 jumper and hat sets that have been sitting finished for ages. I hate sewing up knitting. But I've been good I knitted another jumper and hat from some wool I had left from one set and I've got it sewn up already!! I'm also quite well on with an Aran cardigan - for me! I haven't knitted Aran for ages so I'm enjoying doing it.

Enough waffle though, I need to tell you about this week's challenge at Totally Gorjuss. This week we'd like to see die cuts on your cards. Easy isn't it? After all we all love our die cuts, don't we?

This week I've made another baby card and I've used one of my favourite dies. Isn't it sweet?


I used :-
Image and sentiment :- LOTV.
Die cut :- Memory Box.
Colouring :- Promarkers.
Pearls :- Hobby House.
DP :- Forever Friends.
Glamour Dust.

Not sure what I'm going to do today. It's our crop day but my friend isn't going as it's her Mum's birthday and she's going to visit her. Since I'm relying on her to give me a lift at the moment I guess I'll be staying at home. My younger daughter might come to visit and she might even take me for a coffee so that would be nice. I'll be really glad when I can drive again. I don't like to keep asking other people to take me places even if it's only a 7 mile round trip to the village!

Have a nice weekend everyone and thanks for looking and for any comments you kindly leave if you have a minute to spare.

Kat xx

5 comments:

  1. Hello Kat,your image is so sweet,I just love your card.
    Glad to hear you are keeping busy,sorry you missed your crop though.
    Hugs Sue xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Kat, love that sweet image and your CAS design.
    Know the feeling about the round trip, we are exactly the same. No bus, you have to drive.
    Have a great day whatever comes your way
    Hugs

    Patricia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kat, another beautiful LIS card and great appropriate bunting too.
    Hope you are feeling ok after your op?
    Still as you mention a great time to catch up on unfinished crafting projects!

    Take care.
    Hugs Erika. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for stopping by Kat! my bb is much improoved, but when I'm not busy in the garden or playing with craft stash, I get lost on Pinterest so have been very bad at getting around the blogs!
    take care, hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. and I fortot to say I like your sweet baby card and the CAS style - you do it so well.
    hugs again, annie x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.