Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Saturday 16 November 2013

Totally Gorjuss 210 - Three Patterned Papers.

Good morning everyone. I'm writing this on Friday afternoon before I go to work while I can get online. I'm sure you're all fed up hearing about my broadband problems so I'll just say that Orange mobile broadband works here but it can be a bit temperamental!!

This week at Totally Gorjuss We'd like you to use 3 patterned papers on your card or project. Easy! Even I can do that. I admit it wasn't easy after so many CAS cards recently but these pads of LOTV papers are so easy to use as they all go together that I think I managed!


I used:-
Image :- LOTV topper.
DP and sentiment :- LOTV.
Gems :- Hobby House.
Glamour Dust.
Ribbon from stash.

Have a lovely weekend everyone, catch up later.

Thanks everyone who takes time to leave a comment.

Kat xx


10 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card I love that the colours are so soft
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and sweet image Kat.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my kind of card, super sweet. Love your use of papers and image, love it.

    Wilma x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful card Kat, Love the blues you have used.
    love Teen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Kat, such a sweet image and the papers go perfectly with it :o) Hugs, Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card Kat, very Christmassy. Would be great to have super fast broadband wouldn't it. I suppose it's better than nothing atall

    ReplyDelete
  7. Keeps blanking me so looks like it's telling me to shut up lol! Here's to super fast broadband in our areas.. Probably be too old to appreciate by then! Carolxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have been loving your CAS designs of late so this is a bit different and it's fabulous! The DP is lovely and the soft blues look so pretty :-)
    Hugs, Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Kat this is a beautiful and very cute Christmas card. Great colour combo and loving the glitter.
    Looking forwards to seeing your elf too.
    Hugs and happy crafting, Erika.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab!! Beautiful colour tones. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.