Hi there, hope you like what you see here. Please leave a comment if you like my work - or not! I know lots of you visit so if you leave a comment I'll know who you are and I'll be able to visit you too







Tuesday 12 November 2013

Oliver's Four Now

I think I forgot to show you Oliver's birthday card. He was four on Saturday and just to make his day his doggie was two. Guess that makes them twins lol! Oliver had a very busy weekend. he had a birthday party on Saturday morning, one on Saturday afternoon and his own on Sunday afternoon. I think he was a very tired wee boy, full of birthday cake on Sunday night. I got a pic of him on Monday wearing his new dog onesie that he got for his birthday from popular Gran (moi) and Grampa. He loves it and put it on as soon as he got it!

But I digress, here's his birthday card.


I used :-
Image, sentiment and DP :- LOTV. (Image is one of their toppers.)
Card Candy :- Craftwork Cards.
Bakers' Twine :- Ribbon Girl.
Button.

Oliver loves his doggie and he also loves his bike so I thought he'd like this image. He always talks about their young dog as "his Brodie." 

I've still no idea what the challenges are just now, maybe I'll get a few minutes to look around tomorrow. I'm hoping to also show you another card tomorrow that I made for a lovely couple who celebrated their Golden Wedding Anniversary last week. I also have some cards I made for a colleague and some Christmas cards. I may not have been around online but I haven't been completely idle!

In the meantime thanks to everyone who visits me and takes time to leave me a lovely comment.

Kat xx

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Kat,
    Love, love, love, this stunning card and I bet Oliver loved it as well.
    Happy belated birthday Oliver
    Hugs

    Patricia xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a kind comment. I love to read them and I really appreciate your feedback.